Open skating and private training at the Pierrefonds Sportplexe
It is now possible to reserve a rink to skate alone or with your family bubble. Users of 13 and up will have to show their vaccination passport (QR code) and an ID. It is also possible for a coach to make a private training with one person or with a family bubble. The trainer must stay at 2 meters of the other people.
Cost will be of 125$ + taxes.
Free ice for the whole family!
Thanks to a financial contribution from the Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro, residents from a same family will be able to rent an entire skating rink free of charge for a block of 50 minutes, to have fun and move around safely. Open skating and all ice sports will be authorized (ex. hockey, figure skating, ringette, speed skating). No private training is allowed on a city hour.
Two reservations per family bubble
Only family bubbles will be allowed on the same surface. A proof of identity will have to be provided for each member. Here is what is accepted:
- Members of a single family residing at the same address
- One person alone
How do I make a reservation?
- Reserve between Januray 5th to 16th 2022
- A reservation is equivalent to 50 minutes on the ice rink.
- Maximum of 2 reservations per address per week.
- Ice hours offered between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m., every day.
- Reservation can be made between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. by e-mail.
Free of charge!
A cost of $125 + taxes per reservation will be required, for a single block of 50 minutes on the rink.
For reservations and availability, please contact the Pierrefonds Sportplexe:
You will need to provide the following information:
- Number of people
- Names of participants
- Identity documents with address for each person
- It is essential to quickly provide all requested information and identification.
Conditions of use on the premises
The present measures must absolutely be put in place to ensure your presence in the safest and healthiest possible conditions for all participants, employees and partners.
- Each person entering the arena must wear a mask and disinfect their hands.
- Show their vaccination passport (QR code) and an ID.
- You must arrive no later than 15 minutes prior the reservation time and leave no later than 15 minutes after.
- Locker rooms will not be accessible. You will be able to put your skates on benches near the ice assigned to your reservation.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory for everyone. We suggest adding protective equipment if necessary.
- Keep a 2 metres distance from other people at all times in the arena.
- During the activity on the ice, the face mask can be removed. However, it must be worn as soon as the participant leaves the ice surface (on the bench and elsewhere).
- If someone appears to have symptoms related to COVID-19, the entire family bubble will not be able authorized to come skating. You will need to assess the physical condition of each member.
- You will need to provide photo identification and proof of address for each skater at the time of booking and at the arena entrance.
- An employee will control access to the arena, will require confirmation of your reservation upon arrival, and will verify your identification. We kindly ask you to comply with this security step. We will not accept any disrespect towards any employee.
- Hockey nets and skate-stabilizers will be available.
- No spectators are allowed in the arena.
The current agreement is subject to change according to government guidelines and is valid from January 5th to 16th, 2022.